Friday, March 1, 2013

4 Week Progress :)

It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends and 12 weeks for the rest of the world.... don't give up! I have just passed the 4 week mark, it has gone rather quick! And I am excited to be feeling little changes happening myself, I don't care how small they are, they are changes all the same, and it makes me motivated and determined to keep going :) So this post is a little tracker of my changes, you may not be able to see them, but I can start to feel them...

A few little happenings in my back!

 
Some abs making an appearance...
 

 My butt getting a tone! :P

 
Maybe even my biceps and triceps??
 
 
There is however no force equal to that of a determined woman... I am a determined woman who will not give up ;) 
 
Rockin Raw
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment