Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Strawberry-Cashew Yoghurt Raw!

I thought raw banana ice cream was good, until I made raw strawberry yoghurt!! Once again I am amazed at how simple this is to make in comparison to how healthy and delicious it is. I sure licked the bowl as I made this to make sure I saved every last bit!

 

Strawberry-Cashew Yoghurt - Raw

1/2 cup soak cashews (2+ hours)
1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries
1 Tablespoon coconut oil (you can use maple syrup if you have it instead)
1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Optional - 1 tsp vanilla extract

Simply add all ingredients into a food processor and process for a minute or so until smooth and creamy!


 
Serve with any topping you like, I had coconut and a chopped strawberry on top but would love to have banana, chocolate (cacao) sauce or cinnamon or better still strawberry yoghurt on top of Paleo pancakes!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment