Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Love, Nourish, Believe - Loving Lorna

What helps motivate me to get up and going? New gym clothes!! With a recent trip to Perth i could not walk past a Lorna Jane shop without heading in, it had been a while and with some extra funds up my sleeve from summer work i decided 'why not?' after all i work to live not live to work and nothing is better than treating your hard working self to some new clothes to look good while you work out! BUT when you work out you look good anyway ;)

Needless to say once i walked in i was hooked yet again. Loving her quotes i added to my quoted tops collection with two more tops and found a wonderful combination of a motivating 2013 diary and book about Lorna Jane with recipes, tips and inspiration! I was content and it made me so excited for 2013 to write and track my workouts and goals in this new diary!

Inspirational Quotes

2013 Diary :)
I am not saying you have to go out and buy Lorna Jane clothes (although they are rather good!!), but the message i want to say here is to remember to look after yourself and treat yourself. Through all your hard work there is no doubt you deserve it! And remember to find things which inspire and motivate you every day to keep going an work towards your goals and dreams. While some motivation can last years, sometimes we need constant boosts and reminders to keep us going. I have inspirational calendars which give me a new quote as i turn everyday, but to workout with an inspiring message for both yourself and anyone who sees you is a new level which can help you reach any goal whether great or small.


Thank you Lorna Jane :)

Rockin Raw
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment