Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Rawsome Christmas :)

While Christmas is a time to be with loved ones, family and friends, celebrate life and the birth of Jesus, it can also be a time of reflection, hope, signify a new beginning or give you the determination and will to make changes in your life that whether great or small, to help you become all you can be and live life to the fullest.

With my new love of raw foods and my passion forever of health, i was spoilt to a truly 'rawsome' Christmas in more ways than one! I started off the morning with one (make that 2!) of my frozen 'Pea Protein' Green smoothie icy poles (recipe under smoothies which was a perfect start to the warm summer Christmas day and left room for our large Christmas lunch to come! Hitting the raw food transition by storm my family knows me too well and our exchange of gifts left me with wonderful goodies to turn into marvelous healthy foods!


Have you ever seen so many goodies at once!? I can't wait to read them all and make!!

Love the Lorna Jane shirt with my health foods :)
 And this is my new baby! A blender, juicer, food processor, chopper.... 40 functions in the one wonderful machine! I am taking it to my new house this year and have no doubt we will become great friends, i may find it hard to leave alone :P

My new Baby 
I am on the right track and so excited to use my new blender/juicer/processor, books, cookbooks, green house and nut milk bag. But wait... my dehydrator is still coming!! I know you don't need all these things to make good raw food but the correct tools can expand the horizon of so many wonderful recipes, flavours and types of meals which you can work with :)

Thank you my amazing family and friends for a wonderful Christmas with you all! You mean the world to me and i hope i can thank you more by preparing wonderful healthy food for you all to help you get the most out of your life too :) xoxo

I am a determined woman!
Rockin Raw
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment