Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Green Goblin

Words could not describe how happy i was this morning... after almost 5 months of no RPM (let alone running!!!) and a trip to the podiatrist yesterday for an ongoing foot injury i trialed and returned to an RPM class!!! While it confirmed my suspicion that i have lost cardio fitness and it did hurt i loved every second of it, it was made complete with my sister joining for me for her first ever RPM class and she liked it! Double winnning to start the day :) I have hope my year of battling an injury in 2012 will be behind me as i slowly and steadily increase my level of activity i can do on my foot and not overdo myself. Anyway... coming home i thought of a new breakfast creation, well altering my chia porridge! I called it my Green Goblin :)

1 tablespoon Chia seeds soaked 10min in 1/3 cup water
Handful of spinach leaves
1 kiwi fruit peeled and chopped
1 small banana (or half a larger one)
1 tablespoon Pea Protein powder
1 tabelspoon shredded coconut 
1 teaspoon mesquite powder (you could use cinammon) 
1 teaspoon coconut flour


Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Mix in the 1/2 cup of blueberries and enjoy your green goblin! :) 



Rockin Raw
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment