Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Start of More Things New

Wow 2013, you are off to an overwhelming start already and you are still just beginning!! One thing is for certain, 'Bloom' for 2013 is definitely the right word for what i am feeling will be the biggest year yet. But the funny part is, while i see myself blooming it feels as though when one person blooms others catch on with the blooming passion and like grass seeds in wind people start blooming in all directions in any aspect of life! The is what i love about passion and enthusiasm, it really is so very contagious, maybe even more so than a smile? You never know when you can touch the lives of others is a positive way, so by all means go out there and try!

At the same time i can't believe my summer break has almost come to an end. I am so excited to start this uni year with a whole new level of challenges and opportunities i will not let slide :) but i am still a little sad to leave a great summer break. There were no extraordinary holidays or happenings, its just the little things which make it great. Working and chatting to customers, Christmas with the family, mum and daughter trip to Esperance, spending time with friends and family and taking my family to the gym!! The last one only happened today and made the family part complete. Yes after my mum joined her three daughters and had her first gym membership in her life, her own enthusiasm and enjoyment at the gym (with a little nudging) rubbed off onto dad who joined his daughters at a pump class today!! I am so proud of my mum and dad and whole family for taking the active lifestyle, health and fitness to the next level. They will gain so many benefits to their body, mind and life! I wish i could study at home to keep joining them but i feel a sense of fulfillment knowing they will keep up their active lifestyle with hopefully some more gym sessions for the year ahead and more!

Myself, i learnt that good things come to those who wait (and persevere!) as 3 days ago an instructor at the gym made up my weights program for me to do and i am so excited to start it! While i have it to take away with me he said when he sees me again next he is looking forward to seeing me bigger and i told him he sure will!! Bring on my new body ;)





It may be delayed while i move back and forth from Perth to Bunbury and Busselton over the next week but then i vow to get into my routine! Ending on a little celebration, after almost 5 months of no running or RPM classes, my latest trip to the podiatrist gave me a signal to try a little more intensity on my foot, so i did my first RPM class in months and my foot survived!!! Still only baby steps to take but for now i am SO happy about it :)




Rockin Raw
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment